Christmas in London was amazing! Can I just put it out there, London SERIOUSLY knows how to do Christmas in the prettiest way!
Every turn had this cute little spot or house or restaurant or shop that I absolutely couldn't help but capture! The weather wasn't that great to walk around in but there was so much beauty EVERYWHERE, I suppose the rain just added more of a charm!
In my post, 'Bucket List + Christmas Planning' I mentioned that I had a ton of places to visit from the list in London, not all of those got graced by my camera presence sadly! Instead, more places got added on!!
I have a feeling another trip to London is in my near future, BECAUSE:
- Big Ben was under Construction!
- I did not get to walk through Notting Hill as much as I wanted to!
- I didn't get to visit Neal's Yard!
- Literally ashamed to admit that I couldn't make it to most of my cafe listings!
- St.Paul's cathedral didn't get visited OR photographed sadly.
- I NEED some sunrise-sunset shots from London (Enter amazing Fiance who ALWAYS makes sure we've got at least one of those on our trips together-but sadly he wasn't there for this one)
- The tourist inside me was majorly bummed that because timing issues I wasn't able to complete all the hop-on hop-offs! SO that needs to be completed.
- The major Sherlock Holmes Nerd inside me didn't get to go visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum!!! Sooo..I'm bummed and need to go back ASAP for this very reason.
- Did I mention, I didn't get to go to all the coffee spots?!
- Covent Garden was so incredibly beautiful, I felt like I needed a whole day walking around that area.
All in all though, it was such a great trip and I loved every minute of it! Got some valuable Fam-time in there and a whole lot of exploring!
I could literally go on and on but I'll stop myself here-enjoy my snaps!
If you want specific locations or names of places- drop me a line, DM, email, instagram or facebook me and I'll be MORE than happy to share my lists and locations with you!